Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Bye for now



I feel good!! Thanks to my bosses and beautiful and thoughtful colleagues for the "royal" send-off. 

Today, the conformist in me deviates from the general sentiment. I feel grateful and favored. I get to go on a year's break from work to focus on my family. I can come back and resume all my employment benefits, but I can also opt to terminate my engagement if circumstances would call for that. What better time to take stock, rethink, adjust, reconfigure my life than at this juncture. Just inched one job level up, and I am only 2 years shy of my debut into middle life. My ten-yr-old son and five-yr-old daughter would greatly benefit from my constant presence and guidance. 

I have been privileged and fortunate to be with ADB for the last 7.5 years. I guess at this point I can't ask for more! 

2 comments:

h. said...

slwop? inggit, kasi i don't have that option.

Cess Lubag said...

Hi Xingkit!! Yup, 1 yr.